Registration of place of residence at the registration office of the municipality of Tulln.
Legally required residence registration is the first and most important step for everything else.
For this you need:
- The completed registration form (in German!) , with the signature of the accommodation provider, here is a sample (UKR) to help
- The completed questionnaire (to apply for basic security) (DE/UKR)
- Your passport
Go to the registration office within 3 days without prior notification and register.
You will receive the registration form and survey sheet for basic services on site.
Registration office of the municipality of Tulln: Minoritenplatz 1, 3430 Tulln (google link)
Monday: 07:00 – 15:30
Tuesday: 07:00 – 15:30
Wednesday: 07:00 – 15:30
Thursday: 08:00 – 19:00
Friday: 07:00 – 12:00
Saturday, Sunday: closed
Simultaneously with the legal residence registration, the registration office also takes care of the submission of the basic service – the state financial support. The responsible office is the district authority (BH). However, the municipality will take care of forwarding the necessary questionnaire (to apply for basic security) for you in the first step.
The questionnaire for basic security asks for two further details that are necessary for the payment of the financial aid, which you can submit at any time by sending them directly to the district authority at: email@example.com
The two details are:
- Austrian account number – Help for setting up an account
- Rental contract / precarious contract
- Info: Please do not wait until these details are available before registering your place of residence, so that your application for basic welfare benefits reaches the BH as quickly as possible.
§ 2 para. 1 Federal Law on Police Registration (Meldegesetz 1991 – Reporting Act) as amended: Anyone who takes up accommodation in an apartment or in an accommodation facility or gives up such accommodation must be reported.
Section 3 (1) leg.cit. Anyone who takes up accommodation in an apartment must be registered with the registration authority within three days.